Currently talking to Wee Xuan. Haven't been talking to her for AGES. Both of us are updating the blog! Few days ago, I was walking to the toilet with a friend of mine. And I saw Wee Xuan. She ran to me and shouted " Fck you " ! Rude little girl! *looks at Wee Xuan* I stood there blur. HAHA. I didn't know why she scolded me that. But just now, she told me she missed me that's why she said that. HAHA. Too exciting to see me, I guess. I miss her like asdfghjkl crap too! But of course I didn't told her " fck you " ! I don't speak foul language like she does! TSK TSK.
ANYWAYS. I am having a party in my house! I won't tell you the date and stuff, cause I invited too many people! But I really hope Wee Xuan is able to come! Maybe stay over too! Wishing for the best.
*prays*
SIGH. Mr Michael asked us to memorize three sentences! I mean it's not hard but I'm just so lazy. But I did managed to memorize. And it's kinda hard! And I'm starting to LOVE accounts. Thanks to Puan Choo! She's so good at teaching! And yes, I memorized tonnes of stuff the other day! There's still homework to be done. English and science! Just had add maths tuition. Another homework. Had BM tuition yesterday. Another karangan to do! So therefore, there's 4 homework to do! *grins* Who cares! Like I've said, GONNA STUDY MY ASS OFF!
Alright, I'll stop here! Can't wait to see him later. WOOTS WOOTS.
Signing off,
Laine. ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment