
Elaine is saying " Hi " to everyone! :)
Gosh, school is two more days away! I'm not ready. I haven't buy my stationaries, my books, my note book! ASDFGHJKL. Time, why do you have to pass so fast! Kay, I'm going school tomorrow to get my books, after that Cziplee to get my stationaries! I wanna get color pens! So I could make my note book colorful! Just like a little girl. *smiles like a little girl* After going to Cziplee, I'll go to the book shop to guide my aunty's nephew about some stuff. Honestly, I'm praying that he'll be hot HOHO. Haha, joking. :P
Wee Xuann,
HAHA. Of course you had fun! But it'll be more fun in school. Oh wait, your not in morning session. -___- ! KAY. That ain't cool anymore! :P
I'm skyping right now, so I'll blog some other day. ♡
P.S: I'm still not ready for school. Not ready to cut my long nails. SIGH.
Loves,
LaineLaine ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment