Friday, January 6, 2012

K ♡ ; Take a risk.


If this really worked.

HOHO. Look! Yes, it's Wang Lee Hom. Gosh he looks so hot. :o And you people know that his coming to Malaysia right? :3 YES. I might be going! I'm gonna get his ticket and go with him. Wee Xuan, wanna come? :3 PLEASE SAY YES. Come and join us and have some fun! Maybe before going to his concert we can go shopping and makan first. What do you think about that? :) ♡

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SATURDAY ALREADY! Woke up at 7.30 today. Early right? Had to go for add maths tuition. It's not bad, y'know? :o Might be taking it for SPM. But I don't know whether I wanna take it for class test. If I take it and I ended up with good results, then I have to transfer class. OKAY. No. I'm so not gonna take it for class test! So many decisions to make this year. But it isn't that stressful even though it's tiring. Waking up early everyday. I don't like waking up early. I'm like a bat. Only active in the night. And if I have laptop, I think it'll be even worst!

So how's school, everyone? Mine was pretty awesome. One of my friend transferred class, so I'm currently sitting ALONE. Nah, just kidding. I'm sitting with another girl. Oh. Did I mention to you guys about my accounts teacher? :o DAMN. She's like out of style! I'm not gonna describe her, cause it'll be pretty obvious. She's the only one who dress up like that. -___- ! But anyhow, I think she'll be a good accounts teacher, I HOPE. All I wish is that she won't torture us to death!

Oh well. I think I should stop here. ;)

Loves,
Laine. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment