First day of school was okay, I guess. Well, I don't like our school principle because he nags more than Puan. Lee Kim Lai! IMAGINE THAT. And do you wanna know the worst part? I'll tell you later! :P
My form teacher is good. She's super cute! Mr. Michael is my english teacher. He made me laugh throughout the whole two period! HAHA. But his giving us S'pore's syllabus english. I think it'll be alright. My BM teacher, one word to describe her. B.O.R.E.D. But she's okay. Hope she won't be that boring. I don't want to end up yawning and sleeping in her class. That's all the teacher I knew today. I'm wondering who's my CHINESE teacher. Please no strict teacher. *prays* ! Oh and my account teacher! Two of my friends told me different stuff about her, so I don't know who to believe. ALL THE BEST TO ME!
OH. And should I take add maths? I don't know whether it'll be helpful or not. I shall think about it and discuss with it with my parents. But I don't feel like changing my class. So yeah, I'll think about it.
KAY. The worst part is PRINCIPLE IS TEACHING US MATHS EVERY MONDAY. I didn't know principle teaches. Hope he doesn't nag nag nag all day long! Thank god it's only ONE period! YAY. A round of applause for that!
Kay, I'm skyping again. With him. *giggles* I just LOVE skyping with him. :3 ♡
Love love love,
Laine. ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment