

HELLO. Kay, look what those pictures above. COOL AREN'T THEY? Oops, I meant sexy. The pictures mean that I wanna go shopping. I'm a shopaholic. <3 <3 <3
Praying that Wee Xuan can stay over at my house after visiting the zoo. So the next day we're able to go Pavillion, Fahrenheit 88 to shop. HEHEEEE. *prays*
PMR RESULTS ARE COMING OUT SOONNNN. Sighs, so nervous about my results. My mom said " Do you wanna transfer or iPhone 4s? " I WANT BOTH. I'm a stingy. But hell yeah, I WANT BOTH. But of course I'd rather ditch iPhone 4s. School is much more important for me. I wanna transfer. So I'm praying for the best. Can't sleep every night, thanks to the results. Just sucks. Thursday, I really hope that you would come as fast as possible & as slow as the snail. Can you do it for me?
Dear results,
Please. I want good results. I studied really hard. REALLY REALLY hard. Wake up 3 in the morning just to study. At least, 5As. AT LEAST. So I could have a new life in a better school. New friends, new life. EVERYTHING. Please?
Currently, skping while watching tv. Multitasking. I'm cool like that. ;B
CIAOS PEOPLE,
Laineeee. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment