Sunday, December 18, 2011

D ♡


LOOK. Gosh, I'm so jealous. That dog gets kisses & hugs from him. ROAR YOU DOG. Even though your so god damn adorable. Both of you are. Can I have the both of you, pretty pretty please with the cherry on top of the top?


Kay sorry about that. HI PRETTY LITTLE PEOPLE. How's your day? Today was alright for me. Had nasi lemak for dinner. Yum. :$

I'm so so so sad right now. 15th of Dec, Joe Brooks went to S'pore. After that his flying to Seoul. GOSH. Why didn't you come to M'sia? You should spend your time in Malaysia. WHY THERE? WHY GOD WHYYY? Malaysia is a beautiful place. Friendly people everywhere! WHYYYYY? Gosh. I'm so heartbroken right now. So so sad.

Dear Joe Brooks,
Please please please pleaseeeeeeee come to Malaysia. I signed the petition already. You should be here! Not Seoul. ASDFGHJKL.

Loves,
Laine.

PS; Don't worry Wee Xuan, I bet you'll be able to go out with me, x. Waiting for you to come online. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment