CHRISTMAS IS OVER. Isn't that fast?
So what did you guys did on Christmas? All I did was celebrate my little cute cousins' birthday. Went to Baskin Robin around 4 ish. Then went shopping at Bangsar Village II. Yes, I bought a blouse. Which cost me 85 bucks! Damn it's expensive, BUT IT ISN'T MY MONEY. It's my mom's. After shopping, went to Delicious for dinner. Had pasta cabonara. It's DELICIOUS. Couldn't stop laughing when I was eating. Thanks to my cousin's Godpa & Godma. Their so cute! Like the clown. I would love to post pictures of 'em, but I'm so lazy right now. Due to tiredness. I'm sorry. *gives puss in boots' cute eyes.
I'll be going to CHS tomorrow to take the transfer form. And off to Taman Sea! Hope that Taman Sea will treat me kind. *prays*
ALRIGHTY PEOPLE. I'm so busy posting at people's wall right now -____- ! GOSH.
Bye,
Laine.
No comments:
Post a Comment