Saturday, December 24, 2011

E. ♥

HOHOHO. Merry christmas people. ♥

Sorry for not coming online this few days, Wee Xuan. Been really sad about my results. And I'm so not gonna talk about it. :\ Planning to quit facebook. BUT I KNOW IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. So I'm gonna online like maybe once a week or something? Well, it depends on my mood. GOSH. I can't believe it's Christmas already. Isn't time flying so fast? :(

I was planning to transfer to Taman Sea. But Harry told me that Puan Joyce is going there , my expression was " -_______- ! " Should I even transfer there? :\ *thinks wisely* Maybe I should. :D

To the people I appreciate :

Thanks for being here when I needed you guys the most. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for being so worried for me whenever I'm down. Thanks for cheering me up. Thanks for keeping me happy all these months. Thanks for going through those ups & downs together with me. Maybe a few of you don't really know me, but you guys will still be here. Sorry if I had done anything bad or wrong to few of you. I promise I'll change if you'll tell me. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. Especially you. ♥

To Wee Xuan :

Hi, dear. How have you been lately? Haven't been talking to you after taking my PMR results. I'm truly sorry. Even though I've known you for quite a short while, but I know that you're a good friend who will always be here when I need you. TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE A PHONE. :( Good luck for next year. Will always be here when you need me. Just call me or text me. 24/7, just for you, alright, dear? :) ♥




Loves,



Laine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment