HOHOOOO. HI HI HI HI. ♡ How long haven't I update this dead blog? I sincerely apologize. School days are just so busy for me. Plus I'm having SPM next year. Have to focus on studies. I'm not taking add maths anymore. Kinda relieved. Less one subject to worry about. And I'm too lazy to do the practice EVERY SINGLE DAY. Laziness kills. Anyways, how are you awesome people? I'm fine. Except in class. Changed my place. I'm sitting with a dude that I was once close with when I was form 2. But something happened so we're not close anymore. Well, he changed a lot. I'm not gonna say much, because it's VERY OBVIOUS that I'm talking about him. Oh, and I saw Wee Xuan tonnes of times this week! HAPPY ME. :3 Gave her tonnes of hugs too! *winks*
OH OH. Few more days till Valentine! Anyone going to celebrate it even though it's a school day? Cause I don't think I'm gonna celebrate it. Pray that he won't have to go to church or else we can't celebrate Valentine. HA. THIS YEAR I WON'T BE ALONE FOR VALENTINE. #Notforeveralone WOOHOOOO. (Y) Well, all I hope is that he'll ask me in real life, cause I didn't accept him cause he asked me through text. Nowadays, I hate people asking girls to be their girlfriend through social network or text. COME ON GUYS, BE MORE ROMANTIC PLEASE.
Anyways, I shall stop here. I'll update soon, I hope, x. ♡
Signing off,
Laine. ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment