Sunday, February 5, 2012

11 ; Valentines Day ♡


Celebrated XinWei's Birthday on 20th January, a photo bout that day. ♡



What happen to those SINGLE PEEPS? Single but excited about Valentines? ♡

Few more days to Rentas Desa, RUN RUN RUN , Training in progress. I hope i wont be walking that day. (Y) I think Elaine's not attending, HAHAHAH ! Yes, OR NO? ;)

Its been along time since the last time i update this blog, everything is fine. I need a new school socks seriously, there's a BIG hole there , Im lovin it ♡
New Year had just over, ANGPAU MONEY, ♡ at last, too bad , im using that for cheer fees. Hope i can do my best there. :)

Yes, SAW LAINE IN SCHOOL , Almost everyday. ♡ Free hugs, *winkwink* ;*
She's so sweet, Awwh ! But im not turning lesbian :p WHAT IF LIMZANG SAW OUR BLOG? Hohoho. Its a merrymerry christmas ; {♡}

Laine ; I agree with you, having a relationship through social networks (N). NOT ROMANTIC AT ALL. :/

Lastly, Happy Valentines Peeps,
Weexuann. ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment