Tuesday, March 13, 2012

R ; Everyday is a fairytale when I'm with him. ♡





These two pictures was taken on 03.03.2012.
Joe Brooks' concert. :) ♡


And this was yesterday, 12.03.2012. ♡♡♡

HELLO PEOPLE. It's been a month since I updated this blog. I'm sorry. My last post I mentioned about Joe Brooks coming to M'sia right? Yes, he did! And I went with my friends & him. It was my first time seeing him. Kinda surprising that he was way taller than I expected. So it's kinda sad for me, cause I was the shortest. I NO LIKE BEING SHORT. Ugh.


Anyways, that day my day drove my friend & I to KL Live. Andwhen my dad stopped right in front of KL Live, he was right there. I was trying to hide from him. But I failed. After taking the tickets, we walked to Pavillion for my dinner. He paid for my dinner. HEH. After eating, it was already 6.45. So we had to rush back while it was drizzling. I bumped into Iza! We're such a Joe Brooks' fan! After half an hour later, he finally came out! Yes, I was screaming like mad. Sang along with him throughout the whole concert. There's so many girls there! And few of 'em got to shake hands with him. After the concert, he had a autograph se
ssion! Means I get to take his signature! Luckiest girl EVER. So I did. But sadly, I didn't get to shake his hands. :( But at least I got his signature! HEHE. While Iza was helping to queue up to get his signature, 4 of us went to hang out. He took out this present, it was well wrapped, I had no clue what
was in it, so I opened it. The moment when I opened it, it was a poloroid camera. I stunted there for 10 seconds. It was very surprising for him to get me that. And it isn't cheap. So thank you for that, Zang. Oh and the owl necklace too. :') ♡

About yesterday. It was a blast. Zang, YiJet, , Wee Xuan, XinYi & I went to OneU. I went there is because of Zang actually. Everyone reached there around 12. We were all starving! So we decided to have our lunch at Sushi Zanmai. And guess who paid for it? Lim Zang, again. Heh. After lunch, we went to get tickets for Lorax. The movie was okay I guess. Zang & I sat at the highest. And there was NO ONE at all, I mean for the highest row. It wasn't many people in the cinema. I don't want to say what we did in the cinema, haha, awkward to let you guys know. BUT WE DID NOT KISS. Just so you know. ;) After the movies, Wee Xuan had to go back, thanks to her dad. We took pictures before she go. The picture turned out shitty, but I don't care. HAHA. Gave her a great big hug. After that, we decided to for SHOPPING. I didn't buy anything though. :( I did buy star papers, a bottle for the stars and note books. That's about it. After buying stuffs with him, all of us went for bowling! Bowling was awesome for me! But not for 'em, cause I was owning #likeaboss ! After playing a game, Xin Yi had to ciao cause she has tuition at 6. But before she went back, we took pictures with her new poloroid camera! After playing bowling, Zang, Jet & I decided to get ChaTime. I shared ChaTime with Zang. And now his in love with Passion Fruit QQ thanks to me! And then they went to Snooker! Can't stop kicking Zang & Jet's ass while their playing! I IZ AWESOME. After snooker, it was 7. Jet had to go for his tuition. Zang & I decided to go for tutti frutti. We shared a cup! I bullied him by feeding him. HAHA. His just too adorable. He walked me to the drop off while waiting for my friend's dad to pick us up. We hugged each other for quite a long time. Heh. ♡

Okay, I seriously have to stop talking about Zang & I. Cause it's gonna make me miss him even more. And I have no clue when can I see him. Heh. Kay that's about it!

Tata,
Laine. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment